Friday, April 2, 2010

Our realm of fantasy

Welcome !!!
Cinderella
(supposedly??)
This was one of those exhausting yet remarkable memories I would recall even when the time comes that I'll step out of GC. It's another bonding moment not only with my co-english majors but also my instructors and COE students.

The thought of having world literature concept in our exhibit was really AMAZING. Though we didn't prepare much, we put a great deal of effort for this event. Hectic the schedule was, we still managed to create a magical realm full of immortals, fantastical characters and heroes of our nation in one. COOL !!
The most controversial of all. Ramses falling in love with Eris. What an issue! Hehe. He's chasing the goddess of mischief and discord. Careful there. Haha.

Hermes: Messenger of gods. Eduardo obviously loved his character. HA HA HA. The Hermes I saw on the movie "Odyssey" somehow resembles Edu. hehehe. Nice !




I was really worn out that I really REALLY slept there. (just a nap) haha.. imagine?? i was like Sleeping beauty (beauty?? ^_^ ) not Cinderella.. he he he. It was so darn hot but it's fine 'coz the floor was lil'cool.

This was supposed to be CENSORED. No cams when I sleep..... ohhhh.. Anyway, great thing I was covered..ahahaha..






Albeit the blazing inferno inside B09, we endured and made it 'til the judgement moment came.Wo oo.. After long hours of waiting, they finally arrived. After few minutes, they're done. It was a great experience which measured the patience of everyone. Deep within our hearts, we won the competition even without the announcement of winners. We don't need artificial and temporary reward. In fact, we won much better and that's the bond we had together for almost half a day. We couldn't ask for more.

No comments: